Saturday, December 27, 2008

Appreciation thru Happiness...

Oh well, I woke up today with a big smile on my face.. and I think my heart was and is smiling too!! I’m happy for the fact that I’ve made someone happy.. Somehow, I feel appreciated, in so many ways.. that my existence makes people happy-sometimes thou...(is that true, Love???)hahaha...thou if it’s not for so many people..:))

The fact that I will leave all the loves in Semenanjung asked me to enjoy appreciate each moment left for us.

8 comments:

  1. hoho..make every1 happy before u leave them ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lor..after this bkn bleh blk every weekN:(
    kl-tganu bleh la drv..xkan kl-swak nak drv kot..tonggolam la keto den..huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu..ni encik zaki bkn nama sebenar ek? :P..jgn sedey2..ni pergi akan kembali, bukan pergi x kembali2 suda

    ReplyDelete
  4. memula jer sedih, pastu bila dah syok dok sana jgn sampai liat nak balik sudah!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..ramai org ckp mcm tu..dah dok sana tamo blk..apalagas!bila mau kawin nih???

    ReplyDelete
  6. chop..ni zaki a.k.a abg zaki ke?hoho..rilek2..kawen aja kat sarawak.dpt kitorang p huneymoon.hehehe

    ReplyDelete