Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sarawak oh Sarawak!


















I am counting the days..:( Soon leaving KL to Sarawak (not yet known the 'daerah') for my own good and future of course! How sad to leave families, Love and beloved friends :(

However, I am not alone but almost 80% of us (trainee teachers from all over Malaysia) are in the same boat. So, we are just like 'berkampung' in Sarawak...hehehe (trying to calm myself..huhu)

At the moment, no preparation yet done. What should be bring and what should not. I am enjoying the moment with my loved ones. Jom kita enjoyyyyy!! :))

The information provided by KPM are:

1 - Print out the posting location result
2 - Go to immigration for 'Paspot Malaysia Terhad' - as they said it is used as 'permit kerja'
3 - Return call on 30th Dec to Bahagian Pengurusan Sekolah Harian - for flight tix confirmation
4 - Be at the Counter C, KLIA 2 hours before departure
5 - Luggage that more than 20kg will be charged RM15 per kilo
6 - All regarding matters will be informed later as we gathered at KLIA

As for me, item 1 is done and item 2 is almost done tomorrow!

Now, I'm just pray for being located in town of Sarawak. What more can I do? huhuhu..

2 comments:

  1. what ever it is, life goes on, berakit rakit la kehulu, nanti berenang2 ke tepian.. tak semua org dapat peluang ni (ayat nak kasi sedap ati)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...tulah.memula baca cam x sangka org tu taip ayat camtu..rupanya ada lg ayat dlm bracket..:P

    ReplyDelete