Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Night at the Old Klang Road...

A sis-to-sis meeting which I've been planned for some days. Just tonight the mission accomplished..hahaha..this girl was so busy with her business kat pasar malam, ok! :P



So, I need to find some time which she's free from her business world...and...finally here we are..




Her name is Aishah Nurain. She's my ex-room mate at Institut Perguruan Kuala Terengganu (IPKT). Our room sweet room was in Mariam's Block, Level 3, Room No. 13 (Aishah, please correct me if I'm wrong..huhuhu). One year is more than enough to create such relationship if we realize the importancy of building it.





Actually my intention is to convey a small gift to her as her birthday was on 17th December (almost two weeks ago).

Iced-lemon tea yang tak sedap!

And many thanks to my Love for accompany to meet this girl. And thanks for the treat and cakes too..Both of us love you (kan Aishah kan?? hahaha)

4 comments:

  1. wala..sempat gak jumpe aisyah.ni betul2 prepare mau tgl semenanjung ni.smgt2!hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course la..dak kate posting swak, mestila tinggalkan semenanjung. tatau la kalo ada swak kat semenanjung ni..ahax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bong ek..smpat kenekan gue.bile mau jumpe saye lak?hoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu...cam tak sempat je dah..ramai sgt request nak jumpa ni..

    ReplyDelete