Saturday, January 10, 2009

Struggling to Survive...

For the past seven days, I've been struggling to make myself comfortable and still struggling..huhuhu..it was a tough time to start a new life here in Kanowit, Sibu, Sarawak. I was here not for vacation, but I was instructed by the govt to serve here...:(

Flying with MAS was an awesome experience. This was my first time flying with MAS la people :). It was great!!Queueing up as our Paspot Malaysia Antarabangsa will be verified by the immigration officer..
Here we were...Pintu Gerbang Sibu...This is the landmark of Sibu Town...White Swan...Transitted at Premier Hotel. Queueing up again to get the room key. 2 persons per room...Our tentative for the next day...Pangkin kepala kucing...meowwww...;)

1 comment:

  1. bila nak balik sini nih!!

    rasa cam dah lama dah u kat sana.. huhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete