Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Miracle of Side Parking...:) - updated

I went to Putrajaya with the purpose of checking the ticket info and the 'daerah' in which I will be posted. ~ Parcel E, Blok E2, Tingkat 3~.

As I woke up 'early' in the morning at 10.30a.m. :D, so, I've decided to reach there after normal lunch hour at about 2 o'clock..:P.

Before that, I went to see Pesuruhjaya Sumpah for the verification thingy, paid RM4 for the service, then chow to Putrajaya.

As I looked for a parking, I found an empty space on the side of the street, and unbelievable action happened, I did my side parking!! Believe it or not!! hahaha...Well people, actually am sucks in side parking..lolz..but now, am an expert...hahaha...kepimpinan melalui teladan (selalu tgk Love did it very well-blagak seh mamat nih! blasah kang!!!).

After queueing up at about 30 minutes, I've got my ticket info and the 'daerah' itself! hehehe...Sibu sehhhh...flying on Sunday at dawn (850am depart).

Tonite am started to pack my stuffs...If you guys wanna help, please let me noe. Your kind assistance are highly appreciated...hehehe...

2 comments:

  1. nak tlg packing barang boleh saja, tapi apa upahnyerrrrrrrrr seh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. upah??? aikkk....mintak tiket return gi sibu nak mintak upah lagik??? ni sudah lebey ni...

    ReplyDelete